Atria Institute of Technology
" Education at Full Potential!"
Atria Institute of Technology (AIT Bangalore) is a Private Engineering college in Karnataka that rose to popularity with its remarkable technical education. AIT Bangalore began its momentous journey as a college in 2000 under the Atria Group. Atria Group has many ventures in the fields of Education, hospitality, Power, real estate, and technology sectors.
For More Queries
How is Education at AIT Bangalore
AIT Bangalore is rooted in principles like Innovation, integrity, ethics, quality, professionalism, and teamwork. The college works hard to achieve these goals. AIT knows that the best teachers are equal to the best education. So, they recruit skilled and highly experienced faculties to upgrade the quality of learning. They utilize suitable technologies to blend with traditional teaching. The mix of both gives the best results. The college has strong ties with various industrial connect programs which ultimately enhance the skills of students. The college also preaches the basic human things that one should have – kindness, passion, compassion, empathy, and respect for others. Some of the key steps taken by the Atria Institute of Technology that plays a vital role in grooming students for the competitive world are:
- Foundation Courses to strengthen Mathematics and Physics concepts.
- Discussions on trending topics like IoT, AR & VR, ML and AI, Blockchain, etc.
- “Learn by doing”- experiential learning method is implemented.
- “Skills Framework” initiative to see students progress on a skills map.
Atria Institute of Technology (AIT Bangalore) is a Private Engineering college in Karnataka that rose to popularity with its remarkable technical education. AIT Bangalore began its momentous journey as a college in 2000 under the Atria Group. Atria Group has many ventures in the fields of Education, hospitality, Power, real estate, and technology sectors. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in diverse Engineering and management fields.
The college is accredited by NAAC with a B grade and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. Currently, around 2500 students are studying and receiving par excellence engineering education from AIT Bangalore.
Atria Institute of Technology Scholarships
Atria Institute of Technology Bangalore provides various scholarships and cash prizes for deserving students. Also, the college arranges for government scholarships. They are as follows:
- Sri Kuppa Raju Memorial Award for Best outgoing students – UG
- Sri Chinnaswamy Raju Memorial Award for Best outgoing students – PG
- Merit Scholarships – Top 3 students in each discipline are selected and given 100%, 50%, and 25% tuition fee waiver
- Atria ‘Young Scholars’ Program
- State and Central government scholarships
Atria Institute of Technology Bangalore provides Undergraduate and postgraduate programs which are as follows:
Undergraduate Degree (B.Tech)
- B.E Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E Mechanical Engineering
- B.E Information Science & Engineering
- B.E Civil Engineering
Postgraduate Degree (M.Tech)
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Network & Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Atria Institute of Technology admission for the current year 2021 has the following fee structure:
B.E (KCET/Merit seat)
B.E ( COMEDK / Management seat)
₹ 2 lakh
₹ 1.5 lakh
₹ 1.5 lakh
₹ 1.5 lakh
- MBA – Around ₹1.08 lakhs for 2 years for entrance exam cleared students
- M. Tech – Around ₹1.28 lakhs for 2 years for entrance exam cleared students
- Hostel fees come around ₹75,000 per year
Atria Institute of Technology’s placement cell plans and executes all the placement activities very well. To ensure placement readiness, appropriate practice and upskilling are given to students. Students are asked and guided to choose either a professional job or an entrepreneurial field. The college mentors them according to their choices. Customized preparation techniques are provided to eliminate fear and building strong skills that corporates look for. Industry-connect programs with PM Power, EMC2 Academic Alliance, Xcelerator enhance the employability skills of students. Various companies recruit students from AIT Bangalore every year through on-campus placements.
Atria Institute of Technology campus is located at Hebbal which is at a distance of 10 km from Bengaluru. Also, the college is positioned in proximity to Yeswanthpur Railway Stations and Central Bus Station. The college is spread over 18 acres of land with green lands and trees with a cool atmosphere. The infrastructure of the college is modern and state-of-the-art facilities are available. Some of which are as follows:
- Naturally-lit classrooms
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Conference halls
- Transportation facilities
- Hostels for both boys and girls.
AIT Bangalore gives equal emphasis to other creative activities. The college has its own student clubs that were established with the motive of enhancing the creative version of its students. Some of the clubs are:
- Cultural club
- Photography club
- Math-fun Let’s
- Entrepreneurial club
- Business Quiz Club
- Extempora - Debate Club
- CODE - Community of Developing Engineers
- Chilume - Theatre club