As one of the trending and sophisticated specializations for BTech; Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering majorly involves measuring and controlling the flow of charge across automated systems.
This dynamic branch of BTech combines aspects of Electrical, Mechanical, and Computer Engineering combining which gives the best skills and knowledge to deal with automated systems. Covering important subjects like statistics, material science, optics, signal processing, etc, Instrumentation Engineering allows the students to have a deeper knowledge of industry-based automated systems.
While some colleges do allow Direct Admission; yet a majority of top colleges prefer merit-based admission through entrance exams like JEE Mains & Advanced, COMEDK, VITEEE, etc.
So stay tuned to the article to get detailed info about the course.
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Electron Devices and Circuits
- C++ and Data Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Strength of Materials Lab
- Electrical and Electronic Instruments
- Sensors and Transducers
- Electrical Machines
- Control Systems Engineering
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Microprocessors & Applications
- Process Engineering Principles
- Process Control
- DSP and Microcontroller Based
- Analytical Instrumentatio
With high-end demands for measurement and control across every major industry belt, getting your Btech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering can take you higher in your career. Not only in career, once your graduation is complete you will be exposed to a lot of options for higher studies in several other specializations.
Here are the Entrance Exams:
- JEE Main
- MHT CET
- AP EAMCET
- TS EAMCET
- Goa CET
Top Colleges for Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in India
A majority of engineering colleges today are looking forward to having Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in their BTech Program. However, the most popular colleges offering BTech in EIE are;
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Guwahati
- JIS College of Engineering
- Mahatma Gandhi University – [MGU]
- Future Institute of Engineering & Management
- LBS Institute of Technology for Women
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
MES College of Engineering
- The program will mentor and prepare the student for real-world engineering.
- The course open paths to a high-end career as well as better higher study options
- Allows a student to learn to control, operate and measure complex electrical and automation systems.
- The demand for this course is ever-growing
As one of the dynamic courses, a graduate in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering gets scope in various field and industry vertices like;
Central Electronics Ltd.
Civil Aviation Ministry
Atomic Energy commission
Colleges & Universties
Directorate General Posts
The top recruiting companies accepting fresh and experienced graduates in Electronics & Telecommunication are;
- Grid Corporation of India
- Adani Power
- Tata Power
- Tech Mahindra