MBA Finance course is a 2-year Postgraduate degree that educates students on financial planning, account management and other financial operations of companies, businesses, and organizations. Students who are interested in analyzing, computing, predicting, and determining finance work can pursue it.
By studying this course, one can acquire knowledge on investment strategies, preparing financial reports, structuring finance policies, risk management, predicting economic trends, and increasing stock values. This course is offered by top business schools in India. Embarking on this career ensures an upward career path in knowledge as well as salary
Many finance and management-related subjects are part of the MBA in Finance management syllabus. Some of the main subjects you’ll have are:
- Corporate investment management
- Corporate Finance
- Hedge fund management
- Small business and corporate finance
- International finance
- Securities analysis
- Micro Economics
- Operations Management
- Macro Economics
- Optimization and Project Research
- Strategic Management
- Portfolio management
The eligibility criteria for MBA Finance should be known before applying for any college. Check them out below:
- Students should have passed a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized College/University with 45% or 50% marks.
- Most of the colleges admit students based on the Entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.
- After clearing the entrance exam, an interview will be held at the college. Upon clearing it, students will get admission.
- Some colleges accept students through Management Quota.
As Finance is a crucial factor in any organization, a specialized Finance professional is needed. Corporate firms, big MNCs, banks, startups, and medium-sized companies – all require a finance person. You can also work in government as well as private sectors. Being a team player and having problem-solving skills, decision-making skills, interpersonal skills, and good communication skills will make you the perfect fit for the job. This career is gonna be there as long as the companies are there. So one can enter into the perennial career without any doubt.
MBA Finance Top colleges in India
Many colleges across India offer Aviation degree courses. Here are the best colleges for MBA in Financial accounting are:
- IIM Ahmedabad
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur
- Xavier School Of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- MIT School Of Management, Pune
- IIM Kozhikode
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- UEI Global, Delhi
- JamnaLal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- IIM Calcutta
- IMT Ghaziabad
The MBA Finance fee structure ranges from INR 3 lakh to 8 Lakh per year
Yes. You just need to have a bachelor’s degree in any domain and you are eligible to take up MBA Finance.
There are a plethora of job opportunities for a finance major student. Some of them are listed below:
- Financial Analyst
- Treasury Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Account Manager
- Finance Executive